It wouldn't be Christmas without Spritz cookies! I know my brother Jerry likes them - hint, hint. I remember my grandma making them every year. She used to press them through this old fashioned press that attached to the counter top. Thank goodness for my Pampered Chef cookie press!
What kind of cookies has anyone else made?
This has been Brian's project all fall. We have a 2nd or 3rd cousin that gives us apples and Brian dries them. Golden delicious here and we also have Granny Smith and a Jonathon or Spy type apple. They make for good snacks, along with pies and apple crisp.
Mmmmmmmmm! Spritz are my favorite too! Must be in my blood! My friends don't even know what they are. They are the only cookies I've made so far but I want to make sugar cookies soon.
ReplyDeleteso glad I read your post tonight! Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I haven't made spritz cookies yet. We will do it tomorrow morning. Grandpa (dad) will love them!!
ReplyDelete