I've been there a few times now (I think 4). One of the strange things is the doctor uses your smell to detect things. This morning I took a shower before going but I did remember NOT to use lotion. Towards the end of the session she asked me if I showered and requested I NOT shower the day of treatment, even preferably showering at least 24 hours before a treatment. Interesting. I'll have to ask her why.
I have been feeling better since lower my carbs and have lost a few unneeded pounds. I'm not totally wheat free, yeast free but working on it. She thinks I should see a noticeable difference in a few weeks. I already see a difference but still have some nagging sinus issues. She's thinking it could be food related so I'll have to keep track of what I'm eating and how I feel. Most of the foods that could cause problems would be gluten, dairy and eggs. I'm hoping its not dairy since I really like my yogurt and ice cream. I tried some gluten free, yeast free bread and it was the worst thing I ever ate!!!! I doubt the dog would eat it. And even though it cost like over $5 a loaf, in the garbage it will go!!!! I have a ton of questions for her. If you think of any, let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment