Saturday, August 16, 2014

4th of July

Finally, here are some random pictures from our Fourth of July in Alpena.  We had such a good time visiting with all of my brother Jerry's family!  And I was so happy that Austin and Evan wanted to go along.  I guess they have good memories of visiting Alpena in the past.  What's not to love about Alpena?  It only took a short time for the Curl kids to warm up to Austin and Evan and vice versa.

Dinner spread at Mary and Justin's house.



Austin was the good sport here and let the Curl kids bury his hand.  Evan had his turn later.

Fourth of July in Alpena is not complete without fireworks.  I think Bunny's pictures will be much better than mine!

Isn't this just the cutest thing ever?  I promised Evan I would not put this on Facebook but I really wanted to.  Heard Gemma say more than once "I love you Evan" and rumor has it she is going to marry him someday.  Awwwwww . . . .

Best Buds!

We took the glass bottom boat tour.  it was really interesting to see all the shipwrecks in the bay.  It really makes me wonder why ships kept coming into the bay if they kept wrecking?

The Reveal Party at Mary and Justin's house.  Notice the pink balloons. It's a girl!

This is taken from the top of a Rockport hill.  Pretty cool!

Grandma helping Sedric get his feet wet.

Austin and Evan might not be asked back up after winning the cornhole tournament - that I thought would never end!

All of the "kids".  Evan has no idea how to hold a young child!
I'm hoping we will be asked back up to Alpena. It was so much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment