Saturday, January 11, 2014

College Update

Although I'd like to scream it to the world and post everything on Facebook, I thought it would be a better idea to be a little more subdued about Evan's college acceptance.  He has been accepted to all 7 colleges he has applied to and offered some scholarships.  He has some more scholarships to apply for so there is still time for him to make a decision.  Here's a breakdown:

Ohio State University - Accepted into Honors Program   Still has scholarship to apply for

University of Nebraska Lincoln - Accepted with $13,500/ year scholarship offer. That may sound like alot but it covers the cost of out of state.  Need more $$$$$ to attend there.

Penn State University - Accepted

Ball State University - accepted and was selected to compete for Whitinger Scholars Program & Scholarship. That would be a full ride.  We are working on completing this application right now.

Robert Morris University - accepted with $13,000 scholarship.  Invited to compete for full tuition.

IPFW - Accepted with full tuition scholarship and invited to compete for Summer Scholar.

University of Toledo - accepted to Honors Program and have submitted application for Presidential Scholarship (full ride)

We will be doing some visits in February and possibly over spring break.  It's exciting!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go! We are very proud of you Evan!
    Aunt Paula & Uncle Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all so exciting, I can't wait to follow along and hear how it all pans out! But no matter where he ends o, I'm sure he'll do great :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited too! Now if I motivate Evan a little more to do all the paperwork and essays,etc.!

      Delete