Sunday, April 28, 2013

Blissfield After Prom


Evan did not go to Prom but he did go to After Prom held at the YMCA in Adrian.  Here is the "before" picture of the hallway we used for the food. 

And here is the "after" picture. It is not as elaborate as some schools but we only had 4 hours to prepare.  We had Subway, veggies, crackers/cheese/salami, fruit kabobs, puppy chow, popcorn and cookies for the kids to eat.  Pop, water and coffee with creamers for them to drink.  Every Blissfield junior and senior who stayed until the end received a prize. Evan won $250 certificate for a photographer.  Very thankful for the gift but it was exactly the one I was hoping he wouldn't get.  We have a friend who is a photographer we were planning to use for his senior pictures but we may use both.


Brian lighting the luminaries on the sidewalk outside. I wish I had more paper bags but it still looked really nice.  We had a "zombie"  beach theme going.  Next year we may use "out of this world" with space and aliens.  I will start looking for ideas on decorating.
 Our "zombie" guests.
 One of the long hallways.
Inflatables in the gym area.  There was also a smaller gym for floor hockey and dodge ball, a pool, and a game room with ping pong and tv/video games.  Evan was happy he and a friend won the euchre tournament. Lucky kids, we never had this after my prom.  Not sure when this tradition was started. What did you do after your prom?

1 comment:

  1. wow, I think you went all out!! How will you top that???

    ReplyDelete