Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

Here is our annual Christmas Even photo. We've done this photo for many years after going to church. I think we are going to need a bigger tree as the boys are obviously taller than the tree now.










Evan's "big" gift was his varsity jacket. He knew it was going to be a Christmas present but the surprise was the fact it actually came in before Christmas. It seems so odd to see him in Blissfield colors but he likes it there and I'm glad he made the decision to go and play soccer.


















Here is the back of the varsity jacket.












This is our annual picture with the Bischoff family. New to the group this year is Brad's girlfriend, Nancy. We are happy to have her join us!


My big gift was a new microwave. Nothing glamorous but it was on my list. The one we had used to belong to Brian's mom and dad and was about 30 years old - an Amana Radar Range. One of the first to come out. It still worked but was getting a little rough. I'm amazed at how much faster the new microwave is and when Austin popped a bag of popcorn, the whole thing popped!

This morning Austin and I went to Cabela's for his Christmas present - a new Columbia winter jacket. He decided on the one with the shiny inside and the lining zips out. I told him he would need a good winter coat for walking across the college campus (yet to be named). He will also get the difference between what his coat cost and what Evan's jacket cost. I think he's going to buy a Kindle with the difference.

Brian's big gift was a Sirius radio dock. He has the boombox at work and mentioned it would be nice to just grap the small radio to bring home instead of the whole boombox. This dock is much nicer so I think he'll take it to work and bring home the boombox to use in the garage, outside, etc.

All in all it was a good Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment